The Adult Training Program (ATP) is your opportunity to get into your best shape, while supporting RBO’s most underserved participants. Run with the RBO youth team and feed off of their energy and spirit, but train for your race: either the Let’s Go 510 during fall season, or the Oakland Running Festival during spring season. There is no fundraising minimum requirement, simply a $20 registration fee and a commitment to fundraising for RBO.
NO fundraising minimum. Train for YOUR race. Support RBO youth.
All ATP participants receive:
- Professional coaching
- Weekly practices every Saturday at 9:00 AM at Lake Merritt
- An RBO fundraising webpage with template already created for you
- Access to RBO team nutritionist and physical therapist
- Weekly team emails with training plan, fundraising support and inspirational RBO stories
Upon reaching the following fundraising amounts, ATP participants can receive:
- $75 : one of a kind RBO water bottle
- $150 : dri-fit, technical RBO running shirt
- $200 : Let’s Go 510 race entry
- $250 : Oakland Running Festival race entry (5K)
- $300 : Oakland Running Festival race entry (half-marathon)
- $350 : Let’s Go 510 race entry and Oakland Running Festival race entry (5K)
- $400 : Let’s Go 510 race entry and Oakland Running Festival race entry (half-marathon)