Fundraising is not easy but as Christine always says, there is no shame trying: we are fundraising for a great cause. As you know, fundraising is optional, but… when you successfully fundraise $200 for RBO, we refund your ORF17 registration.
All our Fundraiser Stars earned a free registration for ORF17!!! Big Thank You to this awesome team of RBO volunteers!
And they are not done! Still 7 weeks to go before the Oakland Running Festival!
Congratulations and Thank you for raising some $$ for RBO!
Ready to start your Fundraising Campaign?
First, Select a couple of photos to post:
- We have some really nice photos and cool videos you can include on your page: check our Facebook page to find the links. You can also browse through the East Bay 510K and Hella-Ween Photos posted on the Website: http://www.rboakland.org/eastbay510k and http://www.rboakland.org/hellaween (password:goRBO).
- or just ask to take a photo next time you come to practice.
Second, Check some existing Razoo pages to plan your page:
- RBO template can be found here: https://www.razoo.com/us/story/Running-For-A-Better-Oakland.
- Look for other RBO Fundraisers’ pages by going to www.razoo.com and search for “Running for a better Oakland”. Coach Christine just created a new one for this year campaign. Peter and Howard each have one too.The others are older but might inspire you too.
Third, Start your campaign:
- Once you have an idea of what you want to say and show,
- go back to https://www.razoo.com/us/story/Running-For-A-Better-Oakland and
- Select the "Start a Fundraiser" Button near the bottom right corner, and follow the instructions. Either copy the elements of our template or customize it by adding photos of you with the students, setting your goals and adapting the text to describe your own experience with RBO.