Nice Weather in the forecast! Don't miss it!
The plan is to run 1.5 to 3.3 miles
Practice #5, on Saturday, February 4th, will be a 5K timed run at Crissy Fields in San Francisco
- We are reserving a bus to get us there: Bus will leave Oakland (Camron-Stanford House) at 7:45am. That's earlier than usual practice! Can you make it?
- We'll run from 9am to 10am and get back on the bus at 10am to make it back to Oakland by 11:30am.
- WE NEED A HEADCOUNT and YOUR PARENTS'PERMISSION.
How can you win 2 tickets to a matinee at Grand Lake Theatre?
- BRING YOUR FRIENDS!
- You love spending your Saturday mornings with RBO? Share the fun with your friends!
- For each friend you refer to RBO, you'll get one entry to our raffle.
- Just make sure your friends tell us when they enroll...
- RAFFLE Drawing will happen on Saturday, January 21
- Start spreading the word now! We'll have up to 3 unique winners drawn
- ONE RULE ONLY: Your friend has to be new to RBO! never run a season with us!
Tip of the week: Run with light feet, run on eggshells!
Listen to yourfeet when running. You should hardly hear anything when yourfeet land on the ground. Run with light feet, imagine you are running on eggshells or attempting to "run on water," landing closer to the midfootand picking up your feet quickly and no shuffle. Your feet, shin, hipsand back will thank you!