A race worth considering at a good price....
LMJS 4th Sunday Race on April 23rd
Christine, RBO Head Coach and Volunteer Coordinator is the co-race director for this 4th Sunday run with Lake Merritt Joggers and Striders (LMJS).
This is a very special 5K race this Sunday
in partnership with the Lions Center for the Blind.
Lake Merritt, Adams Point, 638 Bellevue Ave, Oakland, CA 94610, just before you reach the Sailboat House (on the same side of the road).
- Kids Race 100 dash yards
- Youth Race 0.5 mile
- 5K 1 lap around the lake
- 10K 2 laps around the lake
- 15K 3 laps around the lake
- 8:15 a.m. Pre-registered Bib Pickup and Same Day Registration
- 8:40 a.m. Start of Kids Race ( 100 dash yards)
- 8:50 a.m. Start of Youth Race ( 0.5 mile)
- 8:55 a.m.Review of Race Course
- 9:00 a.m. Start of Race (5k/10K and 15K)
- The race is free for children 11 and under when they sign up on line
- The race is extremely affordable particularly when you sign up on line.
- The first 200 finishers of the 5k will receive a medal!
On line registration:
- 11 and under years of age Free
- LMJS Members (12 years and up) $3.00 (Member login required to get this rate)
- Non-members $5.00
- Military $3.00 (Active Military or US Coast Guard )
Same Day Registration (from 8:15-8:50 on race day):
- 11 and under years of age $5.00
- LMJS Members (12 years and up) $8.00 (Member login required to get this rate)
- Non-members $10.00
- Military $8.00 (Active Military or US Coast Guard. )
- Race Volunteer Free