follow these links to:
- Info - All you want to know about RBO programs
- Enrollment Form
- RBO Release of Liability and Waiver
- Info & Waiver for Cowboy Dash
- Info & Waiver for East Bay 510K
- Info & Waiver for Crissy FIeld
- Info & Waiver for the Oakland Turkey Trot
- Calendar to download
- Pay your RBO program Fees
- Get your shirt and water bottle at first run or first practice
- Confirm your participation in Crissy Field Timed Run on Saturday, October 28
- Confirm your participation in the 2017 Oakland Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving morning
Come Run with RBO
ALL YOU WANT TO KNOW....
Enrollment in RBO Fall 17 Program includes:
- RBO performance running shirt
- water bottle
- free race entry to 2 pre-season races: Cowboy Dash and East Bay 510K
- field trip to Crissy Field in San Francisco for a 5K timed run for Practice #4 on Saturday, October 28, enjoying the views of the Golden Gate Bridge and of the East Bay). RBO will reserve a bus to take all the students to San Francisco.
- free race entry to the Oakland Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving morning
- all coached practices
- volunteer run mentor support
- healthy snacks
- In addition, throughout the season, participants will hear from experts about nutrition, injury prevention, running etiquette and more!
- we are also always looking into other races and activities you can participate in with us for no additional costs.
Enrollment in RBO Fall 17 + Spring 18 Program includes:
- everything included in RBO Fall 17 Enrollment
- free race entry to the Oakland Running Festival on March 25, 2018
- free race entry to the LMJS couple relay on February 25, 2018
- 2 Trail Runs in the Oakland Hills for Half-Marathon Runners
- More surprises to be announced soon!
- You commit to attend at least 4 of the 7 Saturday practices spread out over the Fall season that goes from October 7 to November 23.
- You must contact either Coach Christine or Exec Director Nancy if you are going to miss a practice.
- You have checked and reserved your morning of Thanksgiving to run the Oakland Turkey Trot.
- You do have the options of training with us and not participating in the Oakland Turkey Trot as long as you let us know at enrollment time.
- For Spring 18, training will start on January 6 for Half-Marathon runners and February 3rd for 5K runners. Minimum attendance is 4 out of 7 for the 5K and 8 out of 11 for the Half-Marathon. Make-ups on Sunday can be arranged for Half-Marathon Runners.
Location: Camron-Stanford House @ Lake Merritt
Registration Time: 8:00am- 8:45am
Check-in Time: 8:20am-8:45am
- Fees are on a sliding scale and vary by school site ( see the Tiers list below).
- The fees range from $10 - $30 for the Fall 17 program
- Get 15% to 25% Discount when you register for the Fall 17+Spring 18 Combo
- RBO loves big families and will be glad to give a family discount.
- Financial aid is available to all who apply. Just let us know when you fill the Enrollment Form and will get back to you to confirm your program fees.
Please, look for an email from email@example.com to confirm the payment amount due.
- You can bring cash or check at first practice
- You can pay online below