Welcome to RBO Student Enrollment page - follow these links to:
- Info - All you want to know about RBO programs
- Enrollment Form
- RBO Release of Liability and Waiver
- Info & Waiver for LMJS Couple Relay
- Info & Waiver for Oakland Running Festival 2018
- Calendar to download
- Pay your RBO program Fees
- Get your shirt and water bottle at first run or first practice
- Confirm your participation in LMJS Couple Relay (TBD)
- Confirm your participation in the 2018 Oakland Running Festival
Come Run with RBO
ALL YOU WANT TO KNOW....
Enrollment in RBO Spring18 Program includes:
- RBO performance running shirt
- water bottle
- free race entry to the 2018 Oakland Running Festival on March 25, 2018
- free race entry to LMJS Couple Relay, on February 25, 2018
- 2 Trail Runs in the Oakland Hills for Half-Marathon Runners
- all coached practices
- volunteer run mentor support
- healthy snacks
- In addition, throughout the season, participants will hear from experts about nutrition, injury prevention, running etiquette and more!
- we are also always looking into other races and activities you can participate in with us for no additional costs.
- End of Season Trail Run and Potluck in Oakland Hills Park
- 5K RUNNERS: You commit to attend at least 4 of the 7 Saturday practices spread out over the Spring 18 season that goes from February 3 to March 25.
- HALF MARATHON RUNNERS: You commit to attend at least 8 of the 11 Saturday morning practices between January 6 and March 25.
- Make-ups on the long runs can be arranged for Half-Marathon Runners on a couple of Sundays.
- You must contact either Coach Christine or Exec Director Nancy if you are going to miss a practice.
- You have checked and reserved your morning of Sunday,March 25 to participate in the 2018 Oakland Running Festival
- You do have the options of training with us and not participating in the Oakland Running Festival as long as you let us know at enrollment time.
- Back to Enrollment Info List....
- Fees are on a sliding scale and vary by school site ( see the Tiers list).
- The fees range from $10 - $30 for 5K RUNNERS
- The fees range from $20-$60 for HALF-MARATHON RUNNERS
- RBO loves big families and will be glad to give a family discount.
- FINANCIAL AID IS AVAILABLE TO ALL WHO APPLY. Just let us know when you fill the Enrollment Form and will get back to you to confirm your program fees.
- Free Enrollment in RBO Program if your school has joined the Ed Fund Runs for School Program.
Please, look for an email from email@example.com to confirm the payment amount due.
- You can bring cash or check at first practice
- You can pay online below