Saturday, October 21
Practice is back!
See you at the Camron-Stanford House.
- Not registered yet: 8:00am - 8:50am - we'll be there to help you sign-up and distribute shirts and water bottles.
- Check-in: 8:30am - 8:50am ( for registered students)
- Shoe Donation for younger runners: 8:15am-8:45am
- Practice: 9:00am - 10:15am (Be on time! Don't miss the fun of the warm-up!)
- Please don't forget to bring your sign-up form for the Crissy Field Trip on October 28 and for the Oakland Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving Morning or.... sign-up online today!
How to Confirm your participation in the races now?
Please, follow the links on the right to register online and share your plans for both races...
Our thoughts are with those affected by the fires in Northern California
and we'll continue to watch the Air Quality in the next few days!
It's not too late to enroll....
Students, Parents and Volunteers,
Join RBO Fall Program: Back to School will be so much easier!
Don't let homework overwhelm you.
Take a break, Get out and Run for a healthier and balanced lifestyle...
To build a tolerant, healthy and prosperous community by empowering students, parents and volunteers, creating new relationships, trust, and self-esteem through the discipline and rigors of a structured running program.