Fundraising is not easy but as Christine, RBO Head Coach, always says, there is no shame trying: we are fundraising for a great cause. Fundraising is optional, but…
• when you successfully fundraise $200 for RBO, we refund your ORF18 5K registration and ...
• if you fundraise $300, RBO will refund your ORF 18 Half-Marathon Registration.
2018 FUNDRAISING STARS
Many thanks to Fall 17, Run Eleven and 2018 Fundraiser Stars who already earned their free ORF18 registration!
2017 FUNDRAISING STARS
All our Fundraiser Stars earned a free registration for ORF17!!! Big Thank You to this awesome team of RBO volunteers!
Ready to start your Fundraising Campaign?
First, Select a couple of photos to post:
- We have some really nice photos and cool videos you can include on your page: check our Facebook page to find the links. You can also browse through the Gallery Photos posted on the Website.
- or just ask to take a photo next time you come to practice.
Second, Check some existing Razoo pages to plan your page:
- RBO template can be found here: https://www.razoo.com/us/story/Running-For-A-Better-Oakland.
- Look for other RBO Fundraisers’ pages by going to www.razoo.com and search for “Running for a better Oakland”. Coach Christine just created a new one for this year campaign. Peter and Howard each have one too.The others are older but might inspire you too.
Third, Start your campaign:
- Once you have an idea of what you want to say and show,
- go back to https://www.razoo.com/us/story/Running-For-A-Better-Oakland and
- Select the "Start a Fundraiser" Button near the bottom right corner, and follow the instructions. Either copy the elements of our template or customize it by adding photos of you with the students, setting your goals and adapting the text to describe your own experience with RBO.